5 TOP TIPS
1. Upload a recognisable headshot that reflects your professional values (not a holiday or wedding snap, or that party animal photo you use on Facebook.
2. Complete your About section (formerly called the Summary) with a personalised overview of what you do and why - and who you're looking to connect and collaborate with.
3. Add Rich Media (videos, pdf documents, slideshows and more) to the new Featured section, and in all your Experience sections
4. Ask satisfied Customers for Recommendations using the built-in function on LinkedIn. These are powerful testimonials because they come from identified and accountable LinkedIn Members - you can't fake it to make it!
5. Create a Page for your business (formerly called a Company Page) which is actually a free mini-website on this massively visible global platform.
And if you're available on Thursday 19 March, come and join me for my Learn2Love LinkedIn Workshop at the Fairmile, Cobham. In just two and half hours you'll learn how to use LinkedIn to grow your business, and where all the buttons and settings are.
And you'll be ready to complete your All-Star Profile and build a powerful network of like-minded local professionals.